Thursday, January 28, 2010

The Casting Scramble

Thought I would send an update.   We're going to camera Monday and now, three days before camera, we have to recast 4 major roles.

I started reviewing the casting tapes last night and we'll have a session tomorrow - Saturday.  Actors, never give up hope.  Things could change in your favour at any given moment!

Production meeting this morning.  Should be a good one.  The afternoon will be calling actors to come in for tomorrow's session.

I'll keep you posted.

Neil

PS
Totally off topic.  Here's a photo I thought all you North Americans would appreciate.  And, Ekwa, I know you will!

2 comments:

  1. Yes indeed i do!! wow...how far away it all seems right now..!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Especially when you are trudging through 2 feet of snow!

    New posting tomorrow. Watch for it!

    ReplyDelete