Saturday, January 30, 2010

A Full Cast

Hello Everyone!

Welcome back to my blog.

Yes, we pulled it off.  We now have a full cast again.  And, believe it or not, I think we have a better cast than what we started with.  Such is the nature of the beast.  Everything is on target so the camera can roll on Monday morning - early!  We are shooting in blocks of three episodes.  And we are shooting all three in one week.  That's 12 pages a day.  Yes, you heard right - 12!

Thought I would throw in a few shots of what is Africa to me.  This first shot is of the road where I am living.  I will have to find the names of these trees because they are everywhere and completely indicative of Africa.  And i would say there are as many people walking and bicycling as there are driving.


The next shot is what I call a Lily Tree.  It's just outside my door and is so fragrant that is fills the apartment.


Of course, if you don't like lilies it'd be awful! You'd have to move.

And this last shot is the entrance to what we would call an average strip mall.  Notice the pot hole just in front of the truck.  It's much bigger than it looks.  

Welcome to Kenya!  


4 comments:

  1. Hey
    Managed to get into to this thing. Very cool

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool. Glad you can follow along Scooter.

    Going to camera tomorrow morning!

    Yes!

    Neil

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck, 12 pages is no freaking joke, yikes! Positive vibes to you all! you'll have to send us pics of your cast soon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I most certainly well. This week they will all be photographed and you can see them in my blog. Hopefully I will be able to update my blog during the week!

    ReplyDelete